This month, Knowmadics was issued US patent (US 10,861,071) for our invention: Crowd-Sourced Computer-Implemented Methods and Systems of Collecting Requested Data.
One embodiment of the invention may be implemented as an electronic device, including a request-creating unit, a transmitter, and a receiver. The request-creating unit is configured to create a request. The transmitter is configured to transmit the request for data to a plurality of collecting devices; to transmit an acceptance message to at least one of the plurality of collecting devices; and to transmit payment to each of the plurality of collecting devices to which the acceptance message was sent. The receiver is configured to receive bids from each of the plurality of collecting devices as proposed payment for collecting the data, and to receive the data from each of the plurality of collecting devices.
Crowd-sourced Human-information Acquisition Market Place System (CHAMPS) is a web-based solution that allows corporations, governments, and private individuals to task individuals.
- CHAMPS is a web based market place which allows corporations, governments, and private individuals – called “taskers” – to task the collection of information (audio, video, imagery, text, location, temperature, observation, and other data) anywhere in the world using the CASES and/or CASES Agent App.
- “Tasks” are bid on by individuals and/or groups which are called “completers.”
- The CHAMPS engine allows “taskers” and “completers” to conduct commerce securely and privately.
- “Completers” use a CASES collection app.
- Monetized through: subscriptions/memberships and a small percentage of each transaction that occurs on the web site.
- Licensing the underlying technology to corporations and agencies to be white labeled.
- Completers can use all the functions of their handsets and tablets to complete tasks.
- Allows for world-wide collection activities.