Exciting things have been happening at Knowmadics! We want to share a few recent highlights of our increasing momentum.
Strategic Hires Drive New Strategic Initiatives
Knowmadics has undergone a recent hiring surge, increasing headcount by over 30%! These new strategic hires will be integral to our continued build-out of industry leading solutions in testing, range management and Zero Trust solutions. It’s an exciting expansion for the company as we standup new business lines while continuing to grow our legacy business.
Our new hires include a…
- Vice President of Applied Research, who is focused on winning strategic contracts we are pursuing, as well as standing up our Applied Research team;
- Chief Scientist, who is focused on applied research and range design, management, and operations;
- Director of Training, who is leading our technical targeting pipeline with the objective of winning a major 5-year contract;
- Director of Cyber Operations, who is tasked with significantly growing our cyber training business within the next year, and establishing new lines of cyber business thereafter;
- Operations / Program Manager to manage large-scale opportunities for our Mission Service and Support team;
- Exercise and Technical Evaluation Subject Matter Expert, who supports customer exercises and our technical evaluation lines of business, expanding our capacity to scale;
- Cyber Operations Subject Matter Expert, who is focused on growing our legacy business and supporting cyber curriculum development for our university partners.
We are so proud and excited to add these outstanding professionals to our team.
Big Contract Win at Knowmadics
Knowmadics has recently won a large technical targeting training contract for the Department of Defense. The training will be a qualifying course taught by our Mission Services and Support subject matter experts, with the goal of producing graduates capable of independently performing tactical Electronic Warfare (EW) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) in complex operational environments. That will include site exploitation, pattern-of-life development, and electronic geolocation.
Setting up Camp on the Silicon Slopes
We have also opened a new office in Salt Lake City, Utah. The new office is located in The Gateway, a new center ideally situated in the heart of the downtown innovative technology hub Kiln Salt Lake. Having a presence in one of the most innovative, fastest-growing technology centers in the US gives us access to a large talent base, and makes us neighbors with some of Utah’s most exciting technology start-ups – creating opportunities for new partnerships with other like-minded entrepreneurial ventures. Salt Lake City also has proximity to Hill Air Force Base and several major universities. This new office marks our third US location, along with our offices in Herndon, VA, and Southern Pines, NC.
In addition to these milestones, we also anticipate two more major contract wins in the next several weeks, and will share details as soon as we are able. Beyond those, our active pipeline is full.
We couldn’t be more excited about our momentum in bringing a highly advanced cloud-native platform for visualizing, managing, and securing workflows, endpoints, and data to commercial and government organizations worldwide! Check back soon for more updates.